Thursday 19 March 2015

Have a Nice Trip!

Done making a new cosplay e-photobook a week ago. E-photobook? Yeah, because it's not printed, just a PDF like an e-book. Of course not my photobook but it's imouto's.
Last month, 20150211, did a proper photoshoot with imouto. She was cosplaying as GUMI -Clap Hip Cherry version-. I've been waiting for this photoshoot for a long time since I really like GUMI and even bought this full set Clap Hip Cherry costume for imouto. This costume is really cost an arm and a leg. So, in this post I'd like to show some photos. Btw, this photobook is titled "Have a Nice Trip!".
Note : All the photos are owned by me, do not use it without my permission.

 
This is the 4th photobook I made. I really want to make printed edition of this photobook, at least for two copies. But have no money at the moment. So, only made the digital version and uploaded it to media storage. Click this link if you curious and want to download it. And yes, all the photos and editing are done by me. 

No comments: