Friday 11 May 2012

Pappapparapparappappa

Writing a short review just to kill the boredom. It's been a while for me to write a Vocaloid album review.Recently, Junky, one of vocaloid producer [voca-p], released his best album. The album is titled Rink ~Junky x Kagamine Rin THE BEST~. Contains 17 songs, 15 songs with Kagamine Rin on vocal and two songs with Lon, a niconico douga utaite [singer], as vocalist. Here's the track lists :
1. Melancholic
2. Sweet Magic
3. Life Line
4. For my soul
5. beat rider
6. Nostalgia
7. I ♥
8. Yuuhanabi
9. Sadistic Love
10. Twinkle
11. Kanjousen
12. Kikyou
13. Kagaribi
14. Blowback
15. ZIGG ZAGG
16. Sweet Magic -Lon ver-
17. Melancholic -Lon ver-
 
It is so rare for me to listen to Kagamine Rin's songs because I'm not a fan of Rin and not too used to her voice. For Vocaloid, I prefer to listen to my beloved GUMI or Hatsune Miku. So, why I listen to this album and even make a review about it? Because this album is exceptional, containing lot of good musics, good songs produced by Junky.
Truthfully, I have known some of the songs from some time ago. Mostly, because some niconico douga odorite [dancer] make dance choreography and then they tried to dance it [odottemita]. Those songs are Melancholic, Sweet Magic, I ♥, Sadistic Love, Twinkle, and ZIGG ZAGG. Even I can do the odottemita of Sweet Magic and has been uploaded the video to youtube and niconico douga too. I think those songs are nice, both the songs/musics and the odottemita choreographies. Maybe I can say that those songs are kind of cute and girly.  
Actually, at first or in the original version, some of the songs are not using Rin as vocal. Sweet Magic, for example, is actually sung by Lon in the NNI [Nico Nico Indies] Original Album 『&』 last year. Not only Sweet Magic, but also Nostalgia. I've known Nostalgia since last December 2011 when Hana-tan/Yurika/Cordelia released her single at C81. This Nostalgia song is sung by her and indeed Junky who produced this song. 
Track number four, For my soul, as far as I know, is originally using GUMI as vocalist. This song was included in album GUMism presented by EXIT TUNES. In this album, Junky remade "For my soul" and used Rin. What surprised me a little bit in this album is ZIGG ZAGG. I never knew that ZIGG ZAGG produced by Junky and the vocal by Rin. I thought ZIGG ZAGG is sung by Miku. Or, maybe like the case above, the original version was by Miku and now Junky remade it again and using Rin.
From 17 tracks, my favorite song is Sweet Magic -Lon version-. This song is very nice with Lon on its vocal. Junky made a little rearrangement for this album version. When listen to Sweet Magic, I feel like I want to move my body and do the odottemita again.

No comments: