Friday 11 May 2012

Happy Party☆彡

Because I think it will be unfair if I make a review about Rin's album but not make a review about my beloved GUMI's album, so I write this post. So this post is about an album compilation by some Vocaloid producers [voca-p] titled Happy Party☆彡 which contains 17 songs using GUMI as its vocal. Here's the track list :
1. YM - Juumensou colorful ver
2. kemu - Jinsei Reset Button
3. buzzG - Eye Sensor
4. mathru (Kanimiso-P) - LoveDroid
5. Dixie Flatline - Babylon
6. Yuu-P - Koufuku Ressha ni Norou
7. takamatt - Tokiwo Fanka
8. Machigerita - Namekuji to Bigazoo
9. FAULHEIT - Dokugaron code:altered
10. Yuyoyuppe - Me o Tojitara
11. monaca:factory (Tooka-P) - Suisei
12. Peperon-P - Silver Bullet
13. Shiina Mota (Powapowa-P) - Shonen Shoujo o Kagaku suru
14. Reruriri - Ame ga Futte
15. Uchi no Ura de Manbou ga Shinderu-P - Kuwagata ni Chop-shitara Time Slip shita
16. (Mu)P - Showroom Dummy
17. (Mu)P - Waltz for Stranger

Look at the track list and its producer's name above. They are great producers. Name such as YM, kemu, buzzG, Dixie Flatline,Yuyoyuppe etc are the name you can't underestimate. Yeah, this album is indeed a very nice compilation album for a GUMI fan like me.  
This album is opened with a song by YM titled Juumensou -colorful version-. Maybe my favorite for this album. This Juumensou is the remake version of Juumensou which appeared in GUMIsm album last year. The difference is the old version still using GUMI V2 [Vocaloid2] version and this colorful version is using GUMI V3 [Vocaloid3]. It combines four voice types of GUMI V3: GUMI Power, GUMI Adult, GUMI Sweet, and GUMI Whisper. And the result is great. It fits the Juumensou story very much. Sou ieba, this song's story is about a girl with ten personalities. 
Most of songs in this album is very nice. Such as Juumensou [which I described above], Jinsei Reset Button, Eye Sensor, Babylon, Suisei etc. I've known some of the songs from some time ago and also have watched the PVs. Most of it, I think, is kind of rock songs type with a fast tempo. Ah, I really surprised that Yuyoyuppe also participates in this album. I never knew that Yuyoyuppe has made a new song using GUMI. Last time, I knew him use GUMI is last year when he made a song titled "I will find a star". Me o Tojitara is not like most Yuyoyuppe's song, I think. Not too rock and not too much guitar distortion like his usual songs. Maybe, I won't realize it if I don't look at the album info.
In the end, I'd like to say again that this album is a very nice compilation. Full of GUMI. It feels like GUMIsm, GUMItive, and GUMIsh albums which were released last year. 
Side note, not related to this album : sou ieba, now I'm so looking forward and waiting patiently for my friend to cosplay as GUMI -Nankai Renai version-. This version is one of my favorites so I really excited when she said she'll cosplay this. As a GUMI fan, I hope she won't disappoint me. Maa, but I don't think she will, because she ever cosplayed as GUMI -Nyansei version- before and it looked good and suited her well. Hey, wait, it's rare for me to praise others, especially girl.

No comments: