Wednesday 21 March 2012

No hammer and sickle in Another this week

Last night at approximately 10.25pm, I watched Another eps 11 and I don't know how to describe this episode. Imba sugiru. One thing for sure, watching Another at 10pm above is not good for your health. Some scenes and sound effects quiet surprised me. And it felt different if you watch it before 10pm.
Up until now, I still curious about the meaning of hammer and sickle [communism logo] silhouette appeared in the opening scene. But, in eps 11 there's no hammer and sickle. So, what's the meaning of this actually? Okay, just forget about this hammer-and-sickle-thing.
In this episode, all the students of class 3-3 finally knew the method how to stop the calamity. The method is to send the dead back to death. The murder began. Some of them tried to kill the persons whom is suspected to be the dead. Then, one of the girl student, Takako, announced that the dead or the person who shouldn't exist is Misaki Mei. Due to this, they tried to kill Misaki hoping the calamity will stop. But, Misaki still stayed calm and Sakakibara try to protect her. In the end, some students who tried to kill Misaki finally died one by one. Lots of blood spilled out. They ended their lives in sadistic ways.
I feel pity for Misaki because she is to be blamed by some of her classmates, suspected her to be the one who shouldn't exist, and even tried to kill her. Because of it, I like her more and it's like I want to protect her, lol. Can't wait for next week, for the next episode. Hope Misaki is not going to be killed. Misaki Mei is not the dead. Who is the dead or the one who shouldn't exist? Shisha wa dare?

3 comments:

Psycho said...

Battle Royale : The Anime

I really like the soundfx, especially when the girl falling from a window. Its sound realistic for me. I already forgot her name.

meron said...

SHISHA O SHI NI KAESE!!

yeah, I think it becomes like Battle Royale [I don't watch Battle Royale though]

the soundfx is imba sugiru, it surprised me a lot, especially the thunder sound in eps 09

minoru said...

Oh you and your conspiracy theory!