Monday 18 April 2011

Still eps 01 but it's already tearjerking

Just watched the first episode of Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai [Ano Hana, in short]. It is aired on noitamina slot, Fuji TV. At first I don't really interested but after read some "first impression" in Ano Hana thread, I thought I should try to watch it. And after watched the first episode, my comment is "Oh, it's still eps 01 but it's already tearjerking." Ano Hana genre is kind of drama and slice of life. The story is about six childhood friends, Jinta, Menma, Anaru, Yukiatsu, Tsuruko, and Poppo, that were on a group named Chou Heiwa Busters, but some day, Menma died and then they are drifted apart. In the present day, Jinta become a hikikomori and Menma's ghost appear in front of Jinta. It seems that Menma appear to fulfill her wish from back then. Her wish only can be true if everyone [Chou Heiwa Busters] was together.
It has been for a while not watching a tearjerking anime. So, Ano Hana is on my watch list for this spring. It is on my drama slot, along with Hanasaku Iroha.

No comments: