Friday 22 April 2011

Madoka, you've become a god and savior for the world

April 22nd 2011, I think I won't forget this rainy day. Why? Because in this day I watched Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica last two episodes, which is SOOOOOO AWEEEESOOOOOOME!! When I watched it, I was speechless. Don't know what to say to describe it in words. Never expect that the ending gonna be like this.
Walpurgisnacht arrive but Homura can't defeat her. So, Madoka made a contract with Kyuubee and become a puella magi. Her wish is "To erase every witch before they are born. Every witch from every world, from the past and the future. With my own hands." Due to her wish, she got an omnipotent power and become a god. She became the savior for the world. And then, I can't describe it.
Some screenshots :
The ending is not a happy ending, but maybe this is the best way to end it. And I really satisfied with this. Shaft, Akiyuki Shinbo, Gen Urobuchi, and all the crews, you've done a great work!! The best anime for Winter 2011 [and maybe best anime of the year] and one of greatest anime I ever watched. Point : 9.5/10.
A quote from the final episode : "Don’t forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."

1 comment:

minoru said...

>my face when I realized there will be no more madoka next week

[captcha: cholli]