Sunday 3 April 2011

She has left this world and will never come back again

Today, morning, I browsed the internet and get a bad news. One of my favorite cosplayer, Saya 「沙谷」, has left this world and will never come back again. Left this world? Yeah, it means she's died. She died on an accident on March 15th 2011 [it means that it's almost three weeks after her dead]. At first, I didn't believe it. But, after I read some informations, I realized that this is not April Fool's joke, it is TRUE. It is quite a shock for me.
I first knew Saya from the Otacool 2 Worldwide Cosplayer book on July last year. In that book, she was cosplaying as one of the character of Final Fantasy series, CMIIW. Although I don't know the character she's cosplaying, but I thought her cosplay is great. And I like her photos in daily suit [not cosplaying], she's such a cutie with a glasses. But, after that, I never lurked her cosplay photos until a month ago, a few days before Sendai Magnitude 9.0 [March 11th]. When I was lurking Aira's photos on cosrain.com, found a lot of Saya's cosplay works. Her cosplay works are great, especially when she cosplayed as Hatsune Miku. I like her Miku cosplay, especially WIM and Saihate version. Never thought that a few days later after me liking her cosplay works [and became a fan], she had gone forever.
So, in this post, I'd like to say my deep condolences. Thank you for all your awesome cosplay works. Goodbye, may your soul rest in peace. You'll always be remembered by your fans all over the world.

2 comments:

minoru said...

Oh that is uch a sad news to hear ;_;

I've never been a fan of her, but I've seen her cosplay pics several times on net and quite like it.

My deepest condolences and may her soul rest in peace.

meron said...

yeah, it's a very sad news and quite a shock for me

good woman dies young
R.I.P 神様の元へ戻った