Monday 27 December 2010

The Best Movie of The Year

What is the best movie of 2010? If you ask that question to "normal" people, I'm sure most of their answer will be some of that common Holiwud movies [which is seldom to be watched by me]. But if you ask it to me, I won't answer it like "normal" people do. For me, the best, greatest, the most epic, awesome movie of 2010 is SUZUMIYA HARUHI NO SHOUSHITSU.
I think this movie is soooooo awesome in all aspects [the story, animation, BGM etc]. Its story is well adapted from the light novel version, there's no unimportant additional story. Since I've read the light novel version, so I really enjoyed it from beginning until the end [the duration is 2 hours 41 minutes]. Some screenshots :
Point : 10/10. Good job KyoAni!!
[NB : Karena tiba-tiba penulis kehabisan ide dalam menulis, maka postingan ini pun berakhir di sini, mohon maaf kalo postingan ini tampak kacau, padahal sebenarnya penulis ingin menulis banyak tentang Shoushitsu. 仕方がない。]

No comments: