Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 Resolution

What?! Is it a joke? The owner of this blog make a resolution for 2011?! Arienai, shinjiraremasen, imposible!!
Haha. Make a resolution in new year doesn't sound like me. I never make a resolution before. But, I don't know why I want to make a resolution this year and post it here.
My resolutions and hopes of this 2011 are :
  1. Hope I can pass the Monbukagakushou scholarship test on February so I can get the scholarship and study in Japan for a year from October 2011.
  2. If not, hope I can graduate with good grade [still cumlaude] from university on October 2011 [but, I still don't know what to do after graduate, get a job?].
  3. Hope I can make some money and save it to pay all the figma/nendoroid's costs that I pre-ordered.
  4. Hope I can cosplay [especially as Ushiromiya Kinzo] again this year and do the cabaret with Shiratsuki ShiraRanger.
I think that's all for my resolution of 2011. Hope it can be true, especially point number one.

2 comments:

minoru said...

>Hope I can cosplay [especially as Ushiromiya Kinzo]
OH DESIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL

meron said...

YAMI O KIRISAKU OH DESIRE!!

karena itu adalah proyek tanggungan yang belum terealisasi sejak tahun kemarin [terbentur masalah dana]