Thursday 31 December 2009

My mind is full of Amano Ai

Amano Ai strikes my mind!! My mind is full of Amano Ai. Who is Amano Ai a.k.a Julie?
She is an up and coming female artist, who us a young beautiful cosplayer. She shoots herself in the underground cultural electric towns of Akihabara and Nipponbashi, and turns them into CG. These were collected into a photobook called "SAMURAI GIRL" and was published from DRAGO, an Italian publisher. Her unique CG has been accepted well around the world, and her photobook has been published in Europe, US, and in China. She has also succeedeed as a gravure idol under the name "Ai Amano". [taken from OTACOOL] I knew her from dccom. At first I thought she's not too atractive, but then slowly but sure, her face turned me on, and I thought she is very beautiful. I became curious and wanted to know more about her. Then I browsed the internet to find her photos. Last Saturday [20091226] my friend asked me, "If Amano Ai become AV idol, do you still like her?" And I answered, "Mochiron [of course]! " Ahaha~ what a ridiculous question and answer. But, because of that question, I became more curious about her. From that day until now I have tried to find more of her photos. And I always think about Amano Ai, want to always see her photos. So, her photos are everywhere, in my desktop, handphone wallpaper, screen saver , etc. I hope someday I can meet with Amano Ai. Amano Ai’s photos in this blog are taken from different sources, such as : http://ameblo.jp/amanoai etc

No comments: