Wednesday 18 April 2012

Camera Test

Last week, I bought a pocket camera using my own money. This camera is not as IMBA as DSLR camera, but it's far better than using my handphone to take a photo. What I bought is 14.1 megapixels Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS5. Thanks to omega for his suggestion. In this post, I'd like to show some random photos taken from my new armor. Douzo.
My desk
My room
Yurippe is trying to be Shiina
I don't have laptop so that laptop is absolutely not mine
Shiina, "My outfit, scarf, armors, stolen by Yurippe and Yusa. Asahakanari."
HOMUHOMU OM NOM NOM!!
Homuhomu photoshoot while watching JKT48School
my cosplayer friends, dr. Pramita Sari and her imouto, Chuu
my BRK13 comrade, Jessico, as Misaki Mei [out of character version, lol]
BRK13 COMRADES!!

That's it. No my photos? Mochiron! 
The main reason I bought a camera is for figurine and cosplay photography. Also, because this camera surprisingly can record a video in HD 720p, it can be used as a back-up camera for BRK13 odottemita activity. 

1 comment:

Psycho said...

Good, now Homuhomu in focus. It is better than in your previous post:D.