Sunday 6 March 2011

What?! She's a JAV Idol?!

I have known -aira- [a Japanese cosplayer] and Shou Nishino [a JAV idol] since last year. Knew -aira- from the Otacool 2 book that I bought last year, while Shou Nishino were from you-know-what-it-is-website. But I have never realized that they are the same person until today. What?! Same person?! Maji de?!
Yeah, I realized it from -aira- fanpage on FB. There are some photos of -aira- when she's not cosplaying and I think so much look alike with Shou Nishino the JAV idol. My reaction was, "Masaka?!" Curious about it, I lurked more on that fanpage and also asked Mbah Google. Then I got the answer, "Shou Nishino and -aira- is the same person". Yappari. No wonder that they're look alike because they really are same person.
below : -aira- cosplaying as Hatsune Miku -World is Mine- version
above : one of Shou Nishino's JAV DVD cover
So, it reminds me about a poem titled "Innocent Idol" that I posted on this blog last year. Muhahaha.flac

No comments: