Wednesday 3 September 2008

Anime Fall 2008 is so great!! xD

20080902, I browsed the internet. When I opened the AERO//mk2+ , I found the Anime Fall 2008 list. Then, I couldn't believe what I saw. There are some anime that I want to watch so much. Such as Clannad After Story and Ef - a tale of melodies. Those two anime are the 2nd seasons. I watched the 1st season and I like the story very much. Not only those two TV series, but also Lucky Star OVA. Lucky Star?! I also watched the TV series. What'll the story about? I don't know yet. Oh yes, there's also Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OAD. I watched the first season but not finish the 2nd seasons yet. It's so great!! xD

Here are the lists for TV series :

  • Tytania
  • Bonen no Xamdou
  • Shikabane no Hime Aka
  • Hokuto no Ken - Raou's Story Heavenly King
  • Michiko to Hacchin
  • Casshern Sins
  • Yozakura Quartet
  • Gundam OO 2nd Season
  • Toaru Majutsu no Index
  • Kurogane no Linebarrel
  • Ga-Rei Zero
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Today in Class 5-2
  • Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae
  • Kannagi Crazy Shrine Maidens
  • Toradora
  • Hyakko
  • Skip Beat!
  • Hakushaku to Yousei
  • Vampire Knight Guilty
  • Ef - a tale of melodies
  • Clannad After Story
  • Bihada Ichizoku
  • Noramimi 2nd Season
  • Kemeko Deluxe
  • Tentai Senshi Sunred
  • Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
  • Rosario to Vampire Capu2
  • Macademi Wasshoi!
  • Stitch!
  • Battle Spirits Shounen Toppa Bashin
  • Ride Back
  • Netsusou! Kame 1 Grand Prix
  • Chaos Head
  • Mach Girl
  • Junjou Romantica 2

Here are the lists for OVA :

  • Hell's Angel
  • Switch
  • Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OAD
  • Seto no Hanayome
  • Zettai Shougeki - Platonic Heart -
  • Heart no Kuni no Alice
  • Shigofumi
  • Lucky Star
  • Quiz Magic Academy
  • Cafe Junkie

Those are the anime list that I got from AERO//mk2+, maybe there are another anime that aren't included on the list.

From the list above, anime that I definitely will watch are Clannad After Story, Ef - a tale of melodies, and Lucky Star OVA. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OAD? I don't know whether I want to watch it or not. Some anime also interest me. Such as Shikabane Hime Aka, Yozakura Quartet, and Chaos Head. Yet, I still don't know whether I'll watch or not. It depends on the next information I get and some responds in the internet about those anime. It also depends on my money, lol.

I'm sure that all otaku in the world like this season very much. There are a lot of good anime. There are some moe characters too. xD

NB : Thanks to AERO//mk2+ because I got the list from it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo....met kenal! Blognya bagus! Maw nggak jadi orang paling keren? Ato pingin dapet baju baru?
Gampang koq, cari tau gimana caranya klik di sini!