Saturday 28 June 2008

INSP

Hey.... INSP? What is INSP? Do you ever heard that name? And why is this blog named insp_hnp? Is there relation between INSP and the insp_hnp?
I believe that just a few people who knew about INSP. So what is INSP? INSP is the name of a non-political party . Indische Nationalische Soekhoi Partij [INSP] or it means Partai Soekhoi Nasional Indonesia. INSP stood since 6th February 2004 when I was in the 2E class [2nd grade of junior high school]. The foundingfathers were Angga “Soekhoi”, Geni “Blora”, and .... of course me. The idea came from my crazy idea. INSP stood a month before the election campaign period. Maybe, because we liked to talk about politics, so I thought why we didn’t make a party? At 1st, we named it Partai Soekhoi Nasional Indonesia, but at that time the history lesson was about the Indische Partij so I had an idea to change the party name. I gave name Indische Nationalische Soekhoi Partij to this party [maybe this name heard unique]. Just few students who knew about INSP. The members were only four students. They were “The Foundingfathers” and Mirza”Testosteron”. Like others 2E students, INSP also hated PDI-P and their leader. We also hated our headmaster. In the end of 2E, some of my 2E friends asked us what is INSP. They wanted to know about INSP. But, there were no students who became the new members. When I was in the high school, in my class some of my friends asked me when I wrote INSP. They asked me, “What’s INSP?”. And I answered, “That’s a non-political party.” Now, I already graduate from high school. INSP seems like to be forgotten. Maybe only I who still remember INSP. I don’t know what Angga and Blora think about INSP now. I just try to defend it. This blog name is insp_hnp. insp_hnp is my codename. insp is the name of my non-political and hnp is my initial name. By this codename, I want to defend this party and remember this party. My dream is someday INSP will be a political party and be a great party in this country. But it’s only in dream.

No comments: